As more and more businesses move to become a global player in this world economy, there is a critical need for talent development and resourcing for those moving into and out of the U. S.
Global companies who are committed to an international resourcing philosophy will focus on a number of objectives, five of the most critical are:
- The Company is committed to developing its talent and strengthening the diversity of the senior management team.
- International experience is seen as necessary for talent development in the organization.
- Selected local talent should be encouraged to work abroad and across business lines/functions as part of their development.
- Group businesses have a collective responsibility to provide opportunities for developing the group’s talent.
- Making use of the experience and expertise gained during such an assignment upon repatriation of the individual.
CRG provides services including, but not limited to:
- Candidate Assessment
- VISA / Immigration
- Global Compensation
- International Assignment Management
- Sea / Air Shipment Management
- Tenancy Management
- Family & Spousal Support
- Cultural & Language Training
- Tax coordination